Here are our interpreters. Please click on a picture to see the interpreter’s individual profile page.
Every interpreter on this website:
- has reached the minimum Safe to Practice standards as set by the NRCPD.
- has achieved the mandatory formal training and qualifications needed to be able to register as an RSLI.
- agrees to abide by a professional Code of Conduct.
- are bound by confidentiality.
- has Public Liability and interpreter-specific Professional Indemnity insurance.
- has an enhanced CRB status (in future to be replaced by DBS).
- has to complete ongoing compulsory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) annually.
Depending on the nature of an assignment and the subject involved, we may be able to recommend a Trainee Sign Language Interpreter (TSLI) where the RSLIs are unavailable. We do not recommend using TSLIs in areas of legal, medical, mental health or financial situations, however we are happy to discuss this with you to help you make an informed decision.